First, set your vehicle
K&N High Performance Oil Filter HP-7020Shop All K&N
K&N Cartridge Oil Filters are designed to satisfy the needs of racers and engine builders as well as the average vehicle owner who wants the best oil filter available. K&N cartridge oil filters trap harmful contaminants while the filter's construction allows for high oil flow rates. All K&N oil filters are manufactured to meet stringent engineering standards. They are covered by a limited warranty to be free from defects in materials and workmanship when installed and replaced using engine and equipment manufacturer's recommended service intervals.
- HIGH FLOW RATES: Designed to provide exceptional flow rates and a consistent flow of oil to your engine
- VERSATILE COMPATIBILITY: Designed to operate with all synthetic, conventional, and blended motor oils
- PROTECT YOUR ENGINE: Pleated synthetic-blend filtration media removes most harmful contaminants
- EXTENSIVELY TESTED: Laboratory tested to ensure excellent capacity and burst strength
- EASY TO REMOVE: Fast and easy Wrench-Off removal
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Heavy-duty canister for outstanding durability
- NO-HASSLE WARRANTY: 1-Year Limited Warranty
- HIGH CAPACITY: Withstand the longer service intervals now recommended by some vehicle manufacturers
Oil Filter Features
long life design
Up to 20,000 miles engine protection
high flow rate
Designed to provide exceptional flow rate to your engine
On Cartridge, for long lasting seal
1-year limited warranty*
Oil Filter Overview
Designed for long lasting engine protection, these filters provide exceptional particle filtration and high flow rates. A robust filter design and quality media allow you to go up to 20,000 miles between filter services.
Also Available from K&N
Air Intake Kits
- K&N Air Intake Kits are guaranteed to increase your vehicle's horsepower and torque
- Engineered to optimize airflow and give a satisfying engine growl on acceleration
- The included Air Filters only require cleaning every 100,000 miles & provide engine protection against contaminants
Cabin Air Filter
- Lifetime, washable replacement Cabin Air Filters filter incoming air using state-of-the-art filtration technology
- Protects your vehicle's occupants, interior, and HVAC system from pollutants that can cause unpleasant odors
- Helps to increase airflow, and improving heating/cooling efficiency
- Pre-treated and easily drop into your factory airbox to help prevent bad odors
K&N Replacement Air Filter
- K&N washable, reusable High-Flow Air Filters™ feature a state-of-the-art design of layered, oiled cotton media
- Engineered to improve airflow, capture contaminants and are designed to provide an increase in horsepower
- Each performance Air Filter is reusable, engineered to last for the entire lifespan of your vehicle, and backed by K&N's No Hassle Lifetime Warranty*
- Designed to install easily into your factory air box
Advice and How-To's
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?
- What are symptoms of a bad oil pump?
- Explaing the Different Types of Motor Oil and Why it Matter
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?