Mopar Oil Filter MO-285
Part # MO-285
SKU # 546652
Price Not Available
|Anti-Drain Back Valve||Yes|
|Filtering Material||Cellulose Paper|
|Filter Style||Spin-on Canister|
|Gasket Material||Nitrite Rubber|
Anti-Drain Back Valve
The original equipment Mopar oil filter.
- The original equipment oil filter for your Dodge or Ram diesel truck.
- Engineered and specified by cumins, this is the same filter as would be installed by your dealer
- Designed for longer service intervals and severe driving conditions
- Advanced filter media to provide 3x more engine protection than the average of leading economy filters
- Advanced double-lock seam can withstand pressures up to 300 p.s.i.
- Internally lubricated seat gasket provides better torque removal and easy replacement
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Oil Viscosity Explained: 5w20 vs. 5w30 vs. 10w30
- Car Leaking Oil? How to Fix Engine Oil Leaks at Home
- How to Remove Oil Stains from Concrete
- How to Use Oil Stabilizer
- How and When To Check Your Oil
- How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
- Oil Recycling: How to Dispose of Motor Oil
- What Engine Oil Should You Use in the Winter?