Mopar Oil Filter MO-744
Part # MO-744
SKU # 755541
Price Not Available
|Anti-Drain Back Valve||No|
|Filtering Material||Cellulose, polyester blend|
Anti-Drain Back Valve
Cellulose, polyester blend
The original equipment Mopar oil filter.
- The filter put on at the factory on your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram vehicle.
- Engineered and specified by Chrysler, this is the same filter as would be installed by your dealer
- Advanced cellulose and glass blended filter media to provide 3x more engine protection than the average of leading economy filters
- Includes sealing o-ring
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Oil Viscosity Explained: 5w20 vs. 5w30 vs. 10w30
- Car Leaking Oil? How to Fix Engine Oil Leaks at Home
- How to Remove Oil Stains from Concrete
- How to Use Oil Stabilizer
- How and When To Check Your Oil
- How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
- Oil Recycling: How to Dispose of Motor Oil
- What Engine Oil Should You Use in the Winter?