First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Inside Thread Size
|3/4 - 16
|Non Slip Grip
|Filter Media Material
|Cellulose phenolic resin
|Bypass Relief Valve
|Anti-Drain Back Valve
The only parts recommended by Ford Motor Company for Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles.
- Multi-fiber high-density media captures harmful contaminants while minimizing restrictions even as the filter approaches the end of its life cycle - 99% efficient
- Coating is formulated to help resist damage from oil and moisture
- Motorcraft air filters provide minimum restriction and maximum filtering
- Coated with a special chemical (surfactant) that enhances initial filtering efficiency and capacity
Advice and How-To's
- Introducing Valvoline™ Restore & Protect
- Does Cold Weather Affect Motor Oil?
- Your Engine Is Losing Horsepower and Fuel Economy: Here's Why
- Why Is My Car Leaking Oil?
- Understanding Engine Oil Color: What Does it Mean?
- Synthetic Blend vs Full Synthetic
- Spring car care checklist
- How Does an Oil Pump Work?
- Best Motor Oil Products For Your Car
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?