Motorcraft Oil Filter FL910S
|Inside Thread Size||3/4 - 16|
|Filter Media Material||Cellulose phenolic resin|
|Anti-Drain Back Valve||Yes|
|Non Slip Grip||No|
|Bypass Relief Valve||Yes|
|Filter Type||Spin-on Canister|
The only parts recommended by Ford Motor Company for Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles.
- Multi-fiber high-density media captures harmful contaminants while minimizing restrictions even as the filter approaches the end of its life cycle - 99% efficient
- Coating is formulated to help resist damage from oil and moisture
- Motorcraft air filters provide minimum restriction and maximum filtering
- Coated with a special chemical (surfactant) that enhances initial filtering efficiency and capacity
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Oil Viscosity Explained: 5w20 vs. 5w30 vs. 10w30
- Car Leaking Oil? How to Fix Engine Oil Leaks at Home
- How to Remove Oil Stains from Concrete
- How to Use Oil Stabilizer
- How and When To Check Your Oil
- How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
- Oil Recycling: How to Dispose of Motor Oil
- What Engine Oil Should You Use in the Winter?