First, Add Your Vehicle
STP Oil Filter P2Shop All STP
Keep long-term maintenance costs low. Perform routine oil filter changes. Oil filters clean the oil that lubricates your engine. Refer to your vehicle owner's manual for recommended change intervals under severe service conditions.
- When properly installed to the correct torque or number of turns
- Meets or exceeds all OEM fit and quality requirements
- High lubricity gasket provides a tight seal and acts like a lock washer when properly installed to the correct torque or number of turns
- High efficiency, high capacity oil filter element media captures wear contaminants
Advice and How-To's
- How does an oil pump work?
- Best motor oil products for your car
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?
- How to Read an Oil Dipstick
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?
- What are symptoms of a bad oil pump?
- Explaing the Different Types of Motor Oil and Why it Matter