STP Oil Filter PB50
|Inside Thread Size||5/8"-18 Thd.|
|Filter Media Material||Media|
|Anti-Drain Back Valve||No|
|Non Slip Grip||No|
|Bypass Relief Valve||No|
|Filter Type||Spin-on Canister|
Keep long-term maintenance costs low. Perform routine oil filter changes. Oil filters clean the oil that lubricates your engine. Refer to your vehicle owner's manual for recommended change intervals under severe service conditions.
- Durable center tube provides filter strength and integrity and ensures proper oil flow
- High efficiency, high capacity oil filter element media captures wear contaminants
- High lubricity gasket provides a tight seal and acts like a lock washer when properly installed to the correct torque or number of turns
- Meets or exceeds all OEM fit and quality requirements
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Oil Viscosity Explained: 5w20 vs. 5w30 vs. 10w30
- Car Leaking Oil? How to Fix Engine Oil Leaks at Home
- How to Remove Oil Stains from Concrete
- How to Use Oil Stabilizer
- How and When To Check Your Oil
- How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
- Oil Recycling: How to Dispose of Motor Oil
- What Engine Oil Should You Use in the Winter?
- What Does Oil Do for a Car's Engine?