STP Oil Filter S25
|Inside Thread Size||13/16"-16 UNS Thd.|
|Filter Media Material||Advanced Micro Pore Technology Filter Media|
|Anti-Drain Back Valve||No|
|Non Slip Grip||No|
|Bypass Relief Valve||Yes|
|Filter Type||Spin-on Canister|
STP oil filters are from the worlds most recognized automotive aftermarket brand. STP Oil filters are built with enhanced cellulose media that provides optimal engine protection and longer life.
- Engineered to provide up to 5,000 miles of engine protection, when used with synthetic oil
- Built with enhanced cellulose media that provide optimal dirt-trapping efficiency and dirt-holding capacity
- Premium NBR gasket and anti-drain back valve to ensure optimal performance
- STP oil filters meet or exceed OEM fit and quality requirements
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Oil Viscosity Explained: 5w20 vs. 5w30 vs. 10w30
- Car Leaking Oil? How to Fix Engine Oil Leaks at Home
- How to Remove Oil Stains from Concrete
- How to Use Oil Stabilizer
- How and When To Check Your Oil
- How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
- Oil Recycling: How to Dispose of Motor Oil
- What Engine Oil Should You Use in the Winter?
- What Does Oil Do for a Car's Engine?