First, Add Your Vehicle
STP Oil Filter S25Shop All STP
STP oil filters - from the world's most recognized brand and leading filter specialists. STP advanced Micro-Pore technology provides superior protection for longer engine life. This exclusive media holds more dirt than other nationally advertised brands. STP oil filters are saw tested for high multi-pass efficiency and capacity.
- Advanced technology filter media provides superior protection for today's demanding engines
- Traps particles 4X smaller than the human eye can see
- STP oil filters meet or exceed OEM fit and quality requirements
- Maximum cleaning power for maximum engine performance
Oil filters are a small, but important part of keeping your engine running strong. STP oil filters provide enhanced protection for your vehicle’s engine with specially formulated filter media. Oil filters should be replaced every oil change to properly filter contaminants that enter your vehicle’s engine compartment.
An oil change is simple with the right tools, parts, and products. Use this checklist to make sure you're ready to change the oil in your car, truck, or SUV.
Advice and How-To's
- How does an oil pump work?
- Best motor oil products for your car
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?
- How to Read an Oil Dipstick
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?
- What are symptoms of a bad oil pump?
- Explaing the Different Types of Motor Oil and Why it Matter