First, Add Your Vehicle
STP Oil Filter S6941Shop All STP
- Advanced technology filter media provides superior protection for todays demanding engines
- Traps particles 4X smaller than the human eye can see
- STP oil filters meet or exceed OEM fit and quality requirements
- Maximum cleaning power for maximum engine performance
Oil filters are a small, but important part of keeping your engine running strong. STP oil filters provide enhanced protection for your vehicle’s engine with specially formulated filter media. Oil filters should be replaced every oil change to properly filter contaminants that enter your vehicle’s engine compartment.
An oil change is simple with the right tools, parts, and products. Use this checklist to make sure you're ready to change the oil in your car, truck, or SUV.
Advice and How-To's
- Synthetic Blend Vs Full Synthetic
- Spring car care checklist
- How Does an Oil Pump Work?
- Best Motor Oil Products For Your Car
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?
- How to Read an Oil Dipstick
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?