ACDelco Automatic Transmission Filter TF339
|Mounting Hole Quantity||0|
|Transmission Pan Gasket Included||Yes|
An ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket Automatic Transmission Filter is the high quality replacement ideal for many vehicles on the road today. It keeps abrasive particles, such as metal chips and flakes, in the transmission fluid from reaching the transmission's internal components. It delivers high filtration efficiency and outstanding fluid flow to and from your vehicle?™s transmission to prevent it from sticking while you are trying to shift. This premium aftermarket replacement automatic transmission filter is manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function.
- Has an air-tight seal that virtually eliminates loss of line pressure
- Has felt filter media that helps deliver high-filtration efficiency, excellent fluid flow, and long filter life
- Has filter fibers that are infused with phenolic resin, adding strength and the ability to withstand fluid temperatures at the highest level of the transmission's normal operating range
- Honda Accord Transmission Filter (A/T)
- Honda Civic Transmission Filter (A/T)
- Ford F150 Transmission Filter (A/T)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Transmission Filter (A/T)
- Toyota Camry Transmission Filter (A/T)
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Transmission Filter (A/T)
- Dodge Ram 1500 Transmission Filter (A/T)
- Toyota Corolla Transmission Filter (A/T)
- Chevrolet Cruze Transmission Filter (A/T)
- Ford Focus Transmission Filter (A/T)
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What to Know About Your Car's Air Filters
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How Many Filters Does a Car Have?
- What Oil Filters Do & What You Need to Know
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?
- How to Change Your Cabin Air Filter
- How to Replace Your Car's Air Filter