Duralast Automatic Transmission Filter TF207
|Item Grade||OEM Standard|
|Filter Material||Filtration Media|
Automatic transmissions/trans axles use a filter on the inlet side of the transmission s hydraulic pump. Different types of filtering media are used including fine mesh screen, paper or felt to provide high filtering efficiency.
- Prevents harmful contaminants from entering the hydraulic system
- Traps metal chips from hard parts like clutch steels, pinion gears and bushings
- Keeps hydraulic control valves from scoring and sticking
- Meets or exceeds all OEM fit and quality requirements
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What to Know About Your Car's Air Filters
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How Many Filters Does a Car Have?
- What Oil Filters Do & What You Need to Know
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?
- How to Change Your Cabin Air Filter
- How to Replace Your Car's Air Filter