Duralast Automatic Transmission Filter TF495
|Item Grade||OEM Standard|
|Filter Material||Filtration Media|
Duralast transmission filters are designed and engineered to meet or exceed OEM requirements and perform consistently. Offering both domestic and import filter applications, Duralast filters include a variety of plastic, metal and composite filters. The filtering media has a wide range of types such as felt, paper brass and stainless screens that is required by original OEM engineering requirements.
- Premium OE filter media offers maximum protection
- Exact replacement fit for every application
- Traps foreign debris from contaminating solenoids and valve bodies
- Secondary gaskets, lip seal, o-rings when necessary included for trouble free installation
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What to Know About Your Car's Air Filters
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How Many Filters Does a Car Have?
- What Oil Filters Do & What You Need to Know
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?
- How to Change Your Cabin Air Filter
- How to Replace Your Car's Air Filter