First, Add Your Vehicle
URO Automatic Transmission Filter URO-011920Shop All URO Parts
URO Premium products are re-engineered to solve the problem of these failure prone parts. URO Premium products feature a more robust design and/or higher-grade materials to vastly improve the reliability and durability of the product. Each URO Premium product bears the "URO Premium" seal (top left) and "PRM" suffix to their part number to easily distinguish them from their OEM counterparts. Most importantly, we are so confident in our engineering that each URO Premium product will come with a warranty no auto part has come with before, a Lifetime Warranty. You no longer have to make a choice between brands, the choice is clear.
- Made from high strength and durable aluminum vs the OEM plastic
- Filter can be serviced separately vs OEM requires changing the entire pan
- Limited Lifetime / Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Guaranteed fitment
- Neglect of automatic transmission fluid can lead to poor shifting and eventually damage to internal components
- Service kit includes high-quality filter to capture tiny debris released during normal transmission operation and wear
- Manufactured to OE pan dimensions for proper clearances and easy bolt-on installation
- Corrosion-resistant, high-strength alloy aluminum or engineering plastic material ensures warp-free sealing at pan flange
- Quality control at each step of production
Popular Searches:transmission filtertf1412423693324208576th350 filter
- Honda Accord Transmission Filter (A/T)
- Honda Civic Transmission Filter (A/T)
- Ford F150 Transmission Filter (A/T)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Transmission Filter (A/T)
- Toyota Camry Transmission Filter (A/T)
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Transmission Filter (A/T)
- Dodge Ram 1500 Transmission Filter (A/T)
- Toyota Corolla Transmission Filter (A/T)
- Chevrolet Cruze Transmission Filter (A/T)
- Ford Focus Transmission Filter (A/T)
Advice and How-To's
- Engine Air Filter vs. Cabin Air Filter: What’s the Difference?
- Spring car care checklist
- How Often Should You Change Your Vehicle's Air Filters?
- The Best Oil Filter for Your Vehicle - A Buyer's Guide
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What to Know About Your Car's Air Filters
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- Car Tune-Up Checklist
- How Many Filters Does a Car Have?