Maximum Bend Angle
End 1 Outside Diameter
End 2 Outside Diameter
Dorman’s HVAC heater hose connector resists brittleness, cracking, and leaking. Made of high-quality steel, it weathers extreme temperatures from the engines coolant.
- Replace only the connector, not the entire heater hose assembly
- Also available as part of Dorman's installer tech tray
- Fits a wide variety of applications
- Direct replacement for ease of installation
Advice and How-To's
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?