Coverking Floor Mat OL9260B1-M2
|Universal Or Specific Fit||Car|
|Material||40 Oz Nylon Carpet|
|Non Slip Backing||Yes|
Personalize your interior and protect your investment with Coverking Custom Floor Mats! Coverking Custom Floor Mats will actually fit better than those inferior factory mats. How is this possible? Vehicle manufacturers are under intense pressure to contain costs. If $1 could be shaved off the cost of every new vehicle sold in the United States by cutting a few inches off every set of floor mats, the automotive industry would save over $16,000,000.00! Our mats are engineered to prevent sliding toward pedals, resist dirt and mud, and are available in many configurations to match your seating configuration. Coverking s Custom Floormats are made-to-order for your car, van, truck, or SUV. After receiving your order, skilled craftsmen in California load up the pattern for your vehicle s interior and get to work! What they create is nothing less than amazing a perfectly fitting, rugged system of floor mats that will keep your vehicle looking new for years to come!
- Offered in several configurations to match your seating
- Available in luxurious stain and wear resistant high density nylon carpet or clear vinyl
- Engineered to resist stains and prevent sliding
- Made-to-order by skilled craftsmen in California, USA
- Custom-tailored for your vehicle s floorboard for perfect protection
- Often fits better than the factory mat due to advanced pattern design
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?