First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Durable OE-Quality Thermoplastic
Rugged Ridge floor liners provide complete protection for the cabin floor of your vehicle while keeping it looking factory fresh. Each liner is perfectly contoured to your vehicles floor for precise secure fitment (floor hook attachment where applicable). The raised lip captures all spills, water and debris keeping your interior pristine. The chevron-shape patented deep tread technology channels liquid away from your shoes keeping them dry. Made of a durable OE-quality thermoplastic material that can withstand the rigor of daily abuse. Backed by our limited lifetime warranty. Patent 8,173,369, D627,285, 2,699,641.
- High perimeter wall provides maximum protection
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Durable OE-quality thermoplastic
- Installs in minutes
- Rolled reinforced edges for added strength
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?