Lebra Front End Cover 551208-01
|Attachment Type||Hook and Loop Fastener|
|Attachment Method||Hook and Loop Fastener|
Stylishly protects your vehicle from common road hazards such as rock chips, bugs, and road tar. Completely covers all painted front end surfaces. Our two piece design allows for easy under-the-hood access without removing the cover. Accommodates for pop-up headlights, fog lights, air intakes, and all factory design features. Fits like a glove and molds to the contour of your car. LeBra front end covers compliment today s aerodynamic shaped vehicles. Durable high quality leather grain vinyl makes for great all weather protection. Does not need to be removed when wet since the vinyl is micro-perforated, drying itself as you drive. Special knit backing absorbs less moisture and is gentle on your vehicle s finish. LeBra front end covers install easily, most taking 15 minutes or less. Custom installation instructions guide you through the process. All parts are pre-attached, so there are no parts to lose. And, there are no tools required for most applications! There are hundreds of applications individually tailored to fit most vehicles.
- Compliments today’s aerodynamic shaped vehicles
- Glove-like fit, contours to your exact vehicle
- Covers all painted front end surfaces
- Protects against rock chips, road debris, bugs, tar
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?