Lucas upper cylinder lubricant fuel treatment is formulated for gasoline and diesel engines. It does not contain harmful solvents or alcohol. This product is a blend of heat resistant, super slick oils and additives with a high detergent action that cleans and lubricates the fuel system.
- Lubricates rings and cylinder walls for longer life
- Causes fuel to burn more efficiently for greater fuel economy and fewer emissions
- Negates the harmful effects of reformulated gasoline
- Cleans and lubricates carburetors, injectors and valve seats
- Neutralizes the harmful effects of ultra low sulfur diesel fuel
- Eliminates need for higher octane fuel
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?