Lucas upper cylinder lubricant fuel treatment is formulated for gasoline and diesel engines. It does not contain harmful solvents or alcohol. This product is a blend of heat resistant, super slick oils and additives with a high detergent action that cleans and lubricates the fuel system.
- Lubricates rings and cylinder walls for longer life
- Causes fuel to burn more efficiently for greater fuel economy and fewer emissions
- Negates the harmful effects of reformulated gasoline
- Cleans and lubricates carburetors, injectors and valve seats
- Neutralizes the harmful effects of ultra low sulfur diesel fuel
- Eliminates need for higher octane fuel
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?