Power Service Diesel 9.1.1. is a winter emergency use product. Effective in all Diesel fuels, including ultra low Sulfur dies (Ulster) and Diesel blends containing up to 20% Diesel (B20). Protects against pulsed wear. Will not harm Diesel oxidation catalysts or Diesel particulate filters on 2007 or newer engines.
- De-ices frozen Fuel filters
- Effective in Biodiesel blends
- Removes water
- Re-liquefies gelled Fuel
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?