Storing fuel for more than a year? Have a generator or piece of equipment you don’t know the next time you will use it? Have no worries - STA-BIL Storage is an additive meant just for what you’re looking for. STA-BIL Storage keeps gas fresh for up to 24 months. This eliminates the need to drain fuel before storing your equipment and ensures quick easy starts the next time you go to fire it up. This product is highly effective in all gasoline, including ethanol and non-ethanol blended fuels. Whether using 87, 91, or 93 octane gas ethanol or non-ethanol blended gas still goes bad. This product is great for bulk gas storage, as well as collector cars, small engines, generators, and boats. Treat rate is 1oz to 2 ½ gallons of gas. If using with small engine equipment it is best to add STA-BIL Storage to your gas can. This way every piece of equipment you fill with that can is treated. Make sure to add STA-BIL while the gas is fresh. Best practice is to add STA-BIL when you are at the pump.
- America’s #1 Fuel Stabilizer Treatment
- Keeps Fuel Fresh For Long Term Storage – Up To 24 Months
- Eliminates The Need To Drain Fuel Prior To Storage
- Ensures Quick, Easy Starts After Storage By Preventing Gum and Varnish Build Up
- Effective In All Gasoline, Including Ethanol and Non-Ethanol
- For Use In All Gasoline Engines, Including 2-Cycle - Use In Your Vehicles, Motorcycles, Small Engines, Boats, and Generators
- Made in the U. S. A.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?