Tap image to zoom
Chevron Techron Fuel System Cleaner 12ozShop All Chevron
Part # 266362
SKU # 27795
Price Not Available
TECHRON Concentrate Plus Complete Fuel System Cleaner (CFSC), with its exclusive formula, is unsurpassed in cleaning the entire fuel system (fuel injectors, intake valves and combustion chambers) in one tankful. Its use can maximize fuel economy and restore lost power, performance and acceleration. TECHRON CFSC is formulated with a proprietary combination of polyetheramine (PEA) that works in one tankful to remove deposits that can cause a loss of power, hesitation, knocking & pinging and higher exhaust emissions. Regular use can help prevent harmful sulfur components in gasoline from attacking sensitive electronic fuel sending units on some vehicles. Also, by cleaning combustion chamber deposits, it can relieve cold start problems and minimize deposit-related knock and ping. TECHRON CFSC is fully compatible and protective in all commercially available ethanol blends (E10, E15, E85, etc.). TECHRON CFSC is designed for all gasoline engines including carbureted, two-stroke, four stroke, port fuel injected and direct injected engines. To keep the entire fuel system clean, use TECHRON CFSC every 3,000 miles or at scheduled oil change intervals. Will not harm catalytic converters and oxygen sensors. Not recommended for diesel engines.
- Cleans harmful deposits from fuel injectors, intake valves, combustion chambers and carburetors
- Restores lost power and performance
- Relieve cold start problems
- Minimize harmful exhaust emissions
Advice and How-To's
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- What Fluids in a Car Need to be Changed?
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Use STP Pro-Series Intake Valve Cleaner
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- How Does Radiator Stop Leak Work?
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It