Even high-quality fuel can leave behind carbon deposits and corrosion from ethanol and water. Gumout® Regane® Complete Fuel System Cleaner conditions fuel against corrosion to help extend the life of key engine parts, while using P.E.A. (polyetheramine) to effectively remove deposits other products can’t, for maximized performance and fuel economy.
- Conditions Fuel to fight ethanol and water corrosion
- Cleans GDI/direct and port/indirect fuel injectors, intake valves and ports, piston tops, cylinder heads, combustion chamber
- Prevents future carbon buildup
- Best for maximized performance and fuel economy in one fill-up, reduced emissions
- Maximizes Fuel Economy
- Improves Horsepower
- Cleans Entire Fuel System
Advice and How-To's
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- What Fluids in a Car Need to be Changed?
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Use STP Pro-Series Intake Valve Cleaner
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- How Does Radiator Stop Leak Work?
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It