Lucas fuel treatment is for gasoline and diesel fuel. It does not contain alcohol, solvents, kerosene, diesel fuel or anything else that would be useless or harmless in engines. Lucas fuel treatment replaces lost polymers that are seen in today s fuels with a concentrate that makes the fuel slicker and more powerful than it was in it s original form. The user of Lucas fuel treatment usually picks up more than enough fuel mileage to pay for the product itself.
- Lubricates rings and cylinder walls for longer life
- It causes more combustion for more power and higher fuel mileage with fewer emissions
- Harmless to engines
- Totally neutralizes the harmful effects of low sulfur diesel fuel
additives & Lubricants
A great tune-up in a bottle
Increases power and improves fuel mileage by burning excess exhaust emissions
Completely stops most seal leaks
Heavy Duty Oil Stabilizer
Stops smoking, knocking and oil consumption
**Extends oil life
Eliminates dry starts
power steering stop leak
Eliminates slack, squeals, hard spots, and tight steering
Stops seal leaks
High Mileage Fuel Treatment
Restores lost power and MPG
Stops knocking and hesitation
Lessens oil contamination in older engines
Promotes clean fuel burn for fewer emissions
Easier pistol travel and valve seat protection
Lubricates rings for improved cylinder life
Deep Clean Fuel System Cleaner
Eliminates the need for higher octane fuel
Removes carbon deposits
Brings sluggish engines back to life
Diesel Deep Clean Fuel System Cleaner
Overtreat will not harm system
Improves regeneration efficiencies
Can be used full time for maximum performance and MPG
Has no harmful effects on particular filters
Contains no alcohol
Won't void warranties
how to improve gas mileage and save money on gas
When gas prices are high, there's never a better time to check some basic maintenance and maximize your fuel efficiency.
how to use oil stabilizer
Products like Lucas Oil Stabilizer can be a useful for those who put a lot of miles on their vehicles.
how fuel injector cleaner works
If you've recently been told you have a dirty fuel injector, then it only makes sense that you'd want to know more about fuel injector cleaner.
enhance your performance
With Lucas Octane Booster
improve your mileage
With Lucas Oil Fuel Treatment
want cleaner emissions?
Use Lucas Deep Clean Fuel System Cleaner
Advice and How-To's
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- What Fluids in a Car Need to be Changed?
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Use STP Pro-Series Intake Valve Cleaner
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- How Does Radiator Stop Leak Work?
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It