Lucas upper cylinder lubricant fuel treatment is formulated for gasoline and diesel engines. It does not contain harmful solvents or alcohol. This product is a blend of heat resistant, super slick oils and additives with a high detergent action that cleans and lubricates the fuel system.
- Lubricates rings and cylinder walls for longer life
- Causes fuel to burn more efficiently for greater fuel economy and fewer emissions
- Negates the harmful effects of reformulated gasoline
- Neutralizes the harmful effects of ultra low sulfur diesel fuel
- Eliminates need for higher octane fuel
- Cleans and lubricates carburetors, injectors, and valve seats
Advice and How-To's
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- What Fluids in a Car Need to be Changed?
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Use STP Pro-Series Intake Valve Cleaner
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- How Does Radiator Stop Leak Work?
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid