First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Pioneer Accelerator Cable CA-8504Shop All Pioneer Auto Industries
Pioneer Auto Industries42040
Part # CA-8504
SKU # 42040
Price Not Available
Accelerator cables connect the foot pedal to either the carburetor or EFI assembly. Old cables can bind, break, or just become sluggish. The best repair is to replace the old cable with a new one. Pioneer accelerator cables are designed to fit and function just like the original part to ensure durability and long life.
- Manufactured to OE specifications to restore proper operation.
- High tensile strength steel inner cable provides durability.
- Protective polymer housing protects cable from debris and abbrassion, allowing for smooth operation.
- Includes needed cable ends, brackets and grommet (where applicable) for proper repair.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?