GP Sorensen Carburetor Float 779-1746B
A premier manufacturer serving the automotive after market since 1919, we deliver the highest quality and best coverage to meet your carburetor needs.
- Robust design to prevent leakage
- Precision engineered for accuracy
- Superior quality materials prevent service problems and provide longer life
- Meet or exceed original specifications preventing problematic fuel absorption
Advice and How-To's
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Not Working? Learn How to Fix Your Gas Gauge
- The Evolution Of Fuel Injection