First, Add Your Vehicle
GP Sorensen Carburetor Float 779-1747BShop All Sorensen
As a global manufacturer of original equipment and aftermarket fuel injection products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from component to finished product.
- Robust design to prevent leakage
- Superior quality materials prevent service problems and provide longer life
- Meet or exceed original specifications preventing problematic fuel absorption
- Manufactured with the highest grade materials for prolonged life and superior performance
Advice and How-To's
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works