First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Autoline Carburetor C6103Shop All AutoLine Products
Part # C6103
SKU # 202147
Price Not Available
Autoline quality makes the difference.
- After disassembly all parts are inspected and cleaned in industrial equipment. internal parts such as gaskets, needle and seats and plunger cups are discarded.
- All base, body and air horns are stamped prior to disassembly to ensure units are reassembled with the proper “companion” parts.
- During our sub-assembly process all threads, inlets and vacuum pipes are inspected and repaired or replaced if necessary.
- Completed product is flow tested throughout all ranges of operation to ensure proper calibration.
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?