Autoline Carburetor C6224
Part # C6224
SKU # 202183
Price Not Available
|Grade Type||Standard Replacement|
Autoline quality makes the difference.
- After disassembly all parts are inspected and cleaned in industrial equipment. internal parts such as gaskets, needle and seats and plunger cups are discarded.
- All base, body and air horns are stamped prior to disassembly to ensure units are reassembled with the proper companion parts.
- During our sub-assembly process all threads, inlets and vacuum pipes are inspected and repaired or replaced if necessary.
- Completed product is flow tested throughout all ranges of operation to ensure proper calibration.
Advice and How-To's
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Not Working? Learn How to Fix Your Gas Gauge
- The Evolution Of Fuel Injection