First, Add Your Vehicle
Edelbrock Carburetor 1905Shop All Edelbrock
The Edelbrock AVS2 Series #1905 is a satin-finished carburetor with manual choke that is designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in engines that require 650 CFM of air-fuel flow. The AVS2 is a perfect four-barrel replacement or upgrade that features annular flow primary boosters with a new calibration for improved off-idle and cruising performance. The annular flow booster design delivers improved fuel atomization to eliminate flat spots that may be encountered as the carburetor transitions from idle to full throttle. Each annular flow booster features eight equally spaced orifices to improve fuel metering from idle to the main circuit. The improved flow metering makes this carburetor ideal for use with a wide variety of small- and big-block engines with either dual- or single-plane intake manifolds. The Edelbrock AVS2 #1905 includes both timed and full vacuum ports for ignition advance. It comes with: .101 primary and.098 secondary metering jets; .070 x .037 metering rods; orange (5" Hg) step-up spring. Use our Carburetor Stud Kits #8008 or #8024 if needed. Match with a variety of manifolds that include Edelbrock Performer, Performer EPS, RPM Air-Gap, Performer RPM, Torker II or other brands of similar design. For a black-finished AVS2, order part #19053.
- Satin Finish
- 4 Barrel
- Annular Booster Type
- Manual Choke Type
- 650 cfm Maximum Flow Rating
Advice and How-To's
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works