First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Edelbrock Carburetor 1906Shop All Edelbrock
Part # 1906
SKU # 90396
Price Not Available
Secondary Jet Diameter
Metering Rod Power Tip Diameter
Adjustable Float Level
Inlet Fitting Thread Diameter
The Edelbrock AVS2 Series #1906 is a satin-finished four-barrel carburetor with electric choke that is designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in engines that require an air-fuel flow of 650 CFM. The AVS2 is a perfect replacement or upgrade that features annular flow primary boosters with a new calibration for improved off-idle and cruising performance. The annular flow booster design delivers improved fuel atomization to eliminate flat spots that may be encountered as the carburetor transitions from idle to full throttle. Each annular flow booster features eight equally spaced orifices to improve fuel metering from idle to the main circuit. The improved flow metering makes this carburetor ideal for use with a wide variety of small- and big-block engines with either dual- or single-plane intake manifolds. The Edelbrock AVS2 #1906 includes both timed and full vacuum ports for ignition advance. It comes with: .101 primary and.098 secondary metering jets; .070 x .037 metering rods; orange (5" Hg) step-up spring. Use our Carburetor Stud Kits #8008 or #8024 if needed. Match with a variety of manifolds that include Edelbrock Performer, Performer EPS, RPM Air-Gap, Performer RPM, Torker II or other brands of similar design. For a black-finished AVS2 with electric choke, order part #19063.
- Satin Finish
- 4 Barrel
- Annular Booster Type
- Electric Choke Type
- 650 cfm Maximum Flow Rating
Advice and How-To's
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad