First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Holley Carburetor 0-4365-1Shop All Holley
Part # 0-4365-1
SKU # 94390
Price Not Available
Holley still offers original list number carburetors for highly collectible muscle cars. Over time these carburetors have been nearly impossible to find, but no longer. These are new, nearly exact reproductions of the originals.
- Gold Dichromate Finish For Corrosion Resistance w/Classic Look
- 500 CFM Model 2300 Outboard Carburetor
- Vacuum Operated For Seamless Operation
- Fuel Inlets For Original Factory Fuel Lines
- Original List Number Stamped With Current Date Code
- No Choke For Unobstructed Airflow
- Factory Style Metal Throttle Linkage
- All OE Vacuum Hook-Ups
- 100% Wet Flow Tested By Holley Technicians
- Arrives Ready To Run
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?