First, set your vehicle
Holley Carburetor 0-4365-1Shop All Holley
Holley still offers original list number carburetors for highly collectible muscle cars. Over time these carburetors have been nearly impossible to find, but no longer. These are new, nearly exact reproductions of the originals.
- Gold Dichromate Finish For Corrosion Resistance w/Classic Look
- 500 CFM Model 2300 Outboard Carburetor
- Vacuum Operated For Seamless Operation
- Fuel Inlets For Original Factory Fuel Lines
- Original List Number Stamped With Current Date Code
- No Choke For Unobstructed Airflow
- Factory Style Metal Throttle Linkage
- All OE Vacuum Hook-Ups
- 100% Wet Flow Tested By Holley Technicians
- Arrives Ready To Run
Advice and How-To's
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It