First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
National Remanufactured Carburetor ND1495Shop All FNC
Part # ND1495
SKU # 46169
Price Not Available
Every carburetor is assembled by hand using a master rebuilding kit. All other components are cleaned, tested or rebuilt to meet O.E.M specifications. Base plates are rebushed to remove excess wear from around the throttle shaft to stop certain vacuum leaks. All bolts and linkage parts are zinc plated, and the casings are tumbled to a chrome like finish.
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?