National Remanufactured Carburetor ND2919
|Grade Type||Standard Replacement|
Our carburetors are Remanufactured to highest quality standards.
- Base plates are rebushed to remove excess wear and to stop certain vacuum leaks
- Cleaned, tested and rebuilt to meet OEM specs
- Bolts and linkage parts are plated
- Casings are tumbled to chrome like finish
Advice and How-To's
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Not Working? Learn How to Fix Your Gas Gauge
- The Evolution Of Fuel Injection