First, Add Your Vehicle
United Carburetors New Carburetor 3-3190Shop All United Carburetor
Made in the USA, this remanufactured carburetor is completely disassembled and all internal parts, such as gaskets, gas filters, needle/seats and accelerator plunger cups, are discarded. All metal castings are thoroughly cleaned and restored to OEM (original equipment manufacturer) finish. Then the carburetor is reassembled to OEM-quality standards using all new component parts. Each carburetor is flow tested to simulate actual engine conditions, and all internal and external adjustments are set to OEM specifications.
- Hand Choke
- Rochester B
- Mounting gasket included
- Made in the USA
- Remanufactured to O.E.M. specs
Advice and How-To's
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works