First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Diesel Particulate Filter 674-1005Shop All Dorman
Part # 674-1005
SKU # 613998
Price Not Available
The diesel particulate filter (DPF) is an integral component for diesel trucks and helps to maintain the proper performance of the diesel engine. Essential for keeping harmful emissions out of the environment, Dorman's DPF unit thoroughly removes diesel particulate matter and soot to provide better overall gas mileage and increased vehicle power. Additionally, our diesel particulate filter is a direct replacement, ensuring a proper fit every time.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Replacement is designed to match OE fit, form, and function
- Diesel particulate filter gasket kits are also available, sold separately
- This part has undergone rigorous testing for conformance to product standards and quality
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?