First, set your vehicle
Dorman Diesel Particulate Filter 674-2019Shop All Dorman
The Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) is an integral component for diesel trucks and helps maintain the proper performance of the diesel engine. Essential for keeping harmful emissions out of the environment, Dorman DPF units thoroughly remove diesel particulate matter and soot to provide better overall gas mileage and increased vehicle power. Additionally, our diesel particulate filters are direct replacements, ensuring a proper fit every time.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Gaskets included for a complete installation
- Replacement is designed to match OE fit, form, and function
- This part has undergone rigorous testing for conformance to product standards and quality
- Honda Accord Diesel Particulate Filter
- Honda Civic Diesel Particulate Filter
- Ford F150 Diesel Particulate Filter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Diesel Particulate Filter
- Toyota Camry Diesel Particulate Filter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Diesel Particulate Filter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Diesel Particulate Filter
- Toyota Corolla Diesel Particulate Filter
- Chevrolet Cruze Diesel Particulate Filter
- Ford Focus Diesel Particulate Filter
Advice and How-To's
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works