First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- When not replaced, vehicle may experience failed emissions test and/or CEL illumination
- Fuel tank/vapor pressure sensor reports to the on-board computer fuel tank pressure
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Global coverage for import and domestic applications
- Honda Accord EVAP Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor
- Honda Civic EVAP Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor
- Ford F150 EVAP Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 EVAP Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor
- Toyota Camry EVAP Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima EVAP Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor
- Toyota Corolla EVAP Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze EVAP Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor
- Ford Focus EVAP Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?