First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Santech EVAP Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor FT0153Shop All Santech
Part # FT0153
SKU # 1071389
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 1
Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor or Fuel Vapor Pressure Sensor measures the atmospheric pressure inside the fuel tank and sends a voltage signal to the Engine Control Module (ECM). The Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor is part of the vehicle's sealed EVAP (Evaporative) system or emission control system which holds fuel vapors and prevents the release of raw hydrocarbons to the atmosphere. The EVAP system's other components such as the vent valve and purge valve function at the direction of the ECM based in part on the Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor's signal. A failed Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor can cause the Check Engine Light (CEL), Service Engine Soon (SES), Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) or Gas Cap Open light to illuminate and can set a trouble code (P-code) in the ECM when not functioning correctly. Not correcting a failed Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor condition can cause reduced fuel mileage and performance, increased emissions and damage to other components such as the catalytic converter. Santech Fuel Tank Pressure Sensors are designed and manufactured to meet or exceed original equipment manufacturers' specifications for performance and durability.
- Precision replacements that mount to the existing position without modification
- Each unit quality controlled and tested
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- Made from the highest quality materials for best quality, performance and durability
- Honda Accord EVAP Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor
- Honda Civic EVAP Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor
- Ford F150 EVAP Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 EVAP Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor
- Toyota Camry EVAP Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima EVAP Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor
- Toyota Corolla EVAP Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze EVAP Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor
- Ford Focus EVAP Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?