First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
ACDelco Fuel Cap GT300Shop All ACDelco
Part # GT300
SKU # 916863
Price Not Available
Plastic, Steel, Rubber
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Fuel Tank Caps are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors. ACDelco GM Original Equipment parts are the true OE parts installed during the production of or validated by General Motors for GM vehicles. Some ACDelco GM Original Equipment parts may have formerly appeared as GM Genuine Parts (OE) or ACDelco Professional.
- Some ACDelco GM Original Equipment parts may have formerly appeared as GM Genuine Parts (OE) or ACDelco Professional
- ACDelco GM Original Equipment parts are designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors.
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?