Duralast Fuel Cap 5902
Deters vandalism and fuel theft. Manufactured with OEM quality materials and safety standards. Manufactured to pass all state and federal emissions requirements. Specifically designed pressure and vacuum relief valves to prevent evaporation of fuel. A leaking fuel cap can allow up to 30 gallons of gasoline to evaporate over the period of a year.
- Reduce air pollution with proper sealing and venting
- Manufactured from durable, long-life materials
- Passes all state and federal emissions tests
- Protects your fuel from theft and vandalism
- Independently tested for emission control
- Compatible with part number A5000 tether (for vehicles originally equipped with a tether)