Duralast Fuel Cap 6023
|Filler Cap Design||Vented|
|Filler Cap Attachment||Push-In|
|Filler Neck Diameter (in)||1.504|
|Filler Cap Type||OE Replacement|
|Filler Cap Material||Metal, Plastic, Rubber|
Manufactured with OEM quality materials and safety standards. Manufactured to pass all state and federal emissions requirements. Specifically designed pressure and vacuum relief valves to prevent evaporation of fuel. A leaking fuel cap can allow up to 30 gallons of gasoline to evaporate over the period of a year.
- Passes all state and federal emissions tests.
- Manufactured from durable, long-life materials
- Reduce air pollution with proper sealing and venting
- Independently tested for emission control
Advice and How-To's
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Not Working? Learn How to Fix Your Gas Gauge
- The Evolution Of Fuel Injection