First, set your vehicle
Duralast Fuel Cap 6817AShop All Duralast
Manufactured with OEM quality materials and safety standards. Manufactured to pass all state and federal emissions requirements. Specifically designed pressure and vacuum relief valves to prevent evaporation of fuel. A leaking fuel cap can allow up to 30 gallons of gasoline to evaporate over the period of a year.
- Reduce air pollution with proper sealing and venting
- Manufactured from durable, long-life materials
- Passes all state and federal emissions tests
- Independently tested for emission control
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost