First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Locking Fuel Cap 5805Shop All Duralast
Part # 5805
SKU # 280907
Price Not Available
Metal, Plastic, Rubber
Deters vandalism and fuel theft. Manufactured with OEM quality materials and safety standards. Manufactured to pass all state and federal emissions requirements. Specifically designed pressure and vacuum relief valves to prevent evaporation of fuel. A leaking fuel cap can allow up to 30 gallons of gasoline to evaporate over the period of a year.
- Reduce air pollution with proper sealing and venting
- Manufactured from durable, long-life materials
- Protects your fuel from theft and vandalism
- Passes all state and federal emissions tests
- Independently tested for emission control
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?