First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Locking Fuel Cap 5991Shop All Duralast
Part # 5991
SKU # 4399
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 5
|Black Matte Caps
|Metal, Plastic, Rubber
Deters vandalism and fuel theft. Manufactured with OEM quality materials and safety standards. Manufactured to pass all state and federal emissions requirements. Specifically designed pressure and vacuum relief valves to prevent evaporation of fuel. A leaking fuel cap can allow up to 30 gallons of fuel to evaporate over the period of a year.
- Reduce air pollution with proper sealing and venting
- Manufactured from durable, long life materials
- Passes all state and federal emissions tests
- Protects your fuel from theft and vandalism
- Independently tested for emission control
- Compatible with part number A5000 tether (for vehicles originally equipped with a tether)
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?