First, set your vehicle
Dorman Fuel Cooler 918-963Shop All Dorman
Located under the bed or in front of the radiator, fuel coolers are radiators for the fuel system. Dorman Fuel Coolers are constructed of high-quality aluminum for sustained reliability and to prolong the service life of the part.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit
- Easy to install
- Manufactured to strict engineering quality standards
- Vehicle try-on testing has been conducted to ensure trouble-free performance
Advice and How-To's
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor