First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Fuel Hose 819-800Shop All Dorman
Part # 819-800
SKU # 1123010
Price Not Available
Original equipment fuel lines on certain Chevrolet and GMC trucks can fail from deterioration caused by corroded fittings. These Dorman OE FIX fuel lines are made of braided stainless steel over flexible PTFE tubing for improved durability. Made to exact
- Improved design - these fuel lines have been redesigned to reduce failure from deterioration caused by corrosion of the steel fittings on the original equipment fuel lines
- Upgraded materials - these fuel lines are made of resilient PTFE flexible tubing wrapped in stainless steel mesh and fitted with stainless steel connectors for greater durability
- Application specific - these lines are ready to install and made to the precise dimensions for specified Chevy and GMC trucks
- Quality assured - backed by a team of product experts in the United States and more than a century of automotive experience
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?