First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Cardone Remanufactured Fuel Injection Throttle Body 67-5017Shop All A1 Cardone
Part # 67-5017
SKU # 1105459
Price Not Available
Every CARDONE® Remanufactured Electronic Throttle Body undergoes a proprietary disassembly, inspection and renewal process. Each component is meticulously evaluated and then renewed or replaced, depending on whether the component meets our stringent engineering standards. A proprietary cleaning process prevents the throttle bore surface from deformity, ensuring optimum airflow. Every unit is tested for all critical functions, including response time and air flow at multiple points to ensure peak performance.
- Each unit is disassembled and meticulously inspected. Each component is inspected, remanufactured or replaced resulting in reliable and consistent performance.
- A specialized component cleaning process prevents the throttle bore surface from being deformed, ensuring optimum air flow.
- The high and low integrated throttle position sensors are tested to match O.E. characteristics throughout the entire operational range.
- Final assemblies are tested for all critical functions, including response time and air flow at multiple points.
- Each unit is guaranteed to function like the original.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Honda Accord Throttle Body Unit
- Honda Civic Throttle Body Unit
- Ford F150 Throttle Body Unit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Throttle Body Unit
- Toyota Camry Throttle Body Unit
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Throttle Body Unit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Throttle Body Unit
- Toyota Corolla Throttle Body Unit
- Chevrolet Cruze Throttle Body Unit
- Ford Focus Throttle Body Unit
Advice and How-To's
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works