First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Gasket Or Seal Included
|Idle Air Control Motor Included
|Throttle Position Sensor Included
Smaller, lighter and more accurate than ever, Hitachi’s electronic throttle bodies are designed to provide extraordinary accuracy with quick response times. High quality materials ensure that even under the most extreme conditions, Hitachi’s ETBs will not deform or malfunction. Precision TPS Circuitry maintains accurate engine mapping, optimally controlling engine torque according to operating conditions and engine combustion, resulting in optimal fuel economy and horsepower with the lowest possible emissions. Details such as internal gear sizes, teeth count and materials, as well as protected circuitry provide a durable and long life product approved by OE manufacturers. Designed to meet the exact needs of each specific vehicle, Hitachi electronic throttle bodies are the premium choice.
- Non-contact position sensor increases durability
- Equipped with a multiple-output throttle sensor allowing for a more accurate signal output
- Mandatory relearn procedure anytime throttle body is replaced
- Precise valve opening maintains stable performance at a wide range of environmental conditions
- Honda Accord Throttle Body Unit
- Honda Civic Throttle Body Unit
- Ford F150 Throttle Body Unit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Throttle Body Unit
- Toyota Camry Throttle Body Unit
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Throttle Body Unit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Throttle Body Unit
- Toyota Corolla Throttle Body Unit
- Chevrolet Cruze Throttle Body Unit
- Ford Focus Throttle Body Unit
Advice and How-To's
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works