First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Hitachi New Fuel Injection Throttle Body ETB0019Shop All Hitachi Automotive
Part # ETB0019
SKU # 447197
Price Not Available
Throttle Position Sensor Included
Gasket Or Seal Included
Idle Air Control Motor Included
Hitachi’s Electronic Throttle Bodies (ETBs) are designed to provide extraordinary accuracy with quick response times. High quality materials ensure that even under the most extreme conditions, Hitachi’s ETBs will not deform or malfunction. Precision Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) Circuitry maintains accurate engine mapping resulting in optimal fuel economy and performance with the lowest possible emissions. Details such as internal gear sizes, tooth count, materials, and protected circuitry provide a durable and reliable product. Designed to meet the exact needs of each specific vehicle, Hitachi’s electronic throttle bodies are the premium choice.
- Tier 1 OE supplier for throttle bodies
- Restores original drivability characteristics
- Meets or exceeds the OE performance standards to ensure quality and reliability out of the box
- New throttle position sensor technology over OE design ensures smooth idle conditions and precise air flow metering
- Application specific gear ratios and materials provide precise control with reduced wear and tear on the electric motor
- Honda Accord Throttle Body Unit
- Honda Civic Throttle Body Unit
- Ford F150 Throttle Body Unit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Throttle Body Unit
- Toyota Camry Throttle Body Unit
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Throttle Body Unit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Throttle Body Unit
- Toyota Corolla Throttle Body Unit
- Chevrolet Cruze Throttle Body Unit
- Ford Focus Throttle Body Unit
Advice and How-To's
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works